Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon: Team Jacob

So, my sister and I have this pact for the Twilight series. We had to finish all of the series before the original Twilight came out last year. Then, we promised to see every sequel together.
Because we had read the book first last year, we were very disappointed. The movie didn't do a great job of following the plot of the book. It was not made very well at the time because the lack of funds the movie brought in.
Over break, my sister and I saw the sequel, New Moon, and it was AMAZING. The characters were more seasoned actors and the movie was made very well. I am obsessed with both leading men, Edward and Jacob. Jacob is a hunk and kudos to him for working his butt off to keep his spot in the leading werewolf role.

No comments:

Post a Comment